Why Choose Ainsley
Ainsley Law is the only dedicated traffic law firm in Sydney
Unlike lawyers who do both criminal and traffic matters our services are specifically tailored to your needs. We know you’re not a hardened criminal, and so your needs are different to one. See our blog for all of the benefits of engaging a dedicated Sydney traffic lawyer and call us to experience the Ainsley difference.
We’ve got the knowledge and experience that makes the difference
Sarah has prosecuted for the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS).
When it’s the RMS taking you to court you want someone with inside experience and knowledge on your side. At Ainsley Law we not only have great working relationships with the RMS prosecutors, we know how they approach and prepare their matters and can use this knowledge to help you.
In addition, we have:
- represented hundreds, if not thousands, of clients charged with drink driving and driving unlicensed;
- lodged and appeared in an equal number of licence appeals;
- obtained excellent outcomes in the full spectrum of heavy vehicle matters;
- successfully challenged traffic infringements with Revenue NSW and in the Local Court
- helped countless clients who have breached good behaviour licences;
- written AIS show cause letters to the RMS and run successful appeals against the suspension and cancellation of authorities;
We genuinely care about you and your matter
We’re community minded
We’re great value
We operate under a modern business model that is refreshingly efficient, so you get what you need and aren’t charged for extras you don’t.